The first BE Beauty camp will take place from
18 – 22 July, 2016!
We are no longer taking applications for camp. Thank you for your interest!
- Day trip to Catskill Animal Sanctuary to meet rescued farmed animals and talk with founder Kathy Stevens
- Tour of Vaute Couture — local, sustainable, cruelty-free fashion label — and talk about ethical fashion
- Private boat tour of the Long Island Sound and first-hand look at how consumer culture impacts our environment
- Tour of a local, organic farm and talk on healthy nutrition
- Yoga class and talk with Erica Mather, creator of the “Adore Your Body” program
- Talk & “passion show” with consignment shop owner and body positive activist, Heather Reid
- Age appropriate makeovers and homemade skincare tutorial with vegan and non-toxic makeup artist, Justine Sweetman
- Vegan lunch and snacks for all 5 days
Those are just some of the exciting activities that will take place!
9am pick up and 4pm drop off will be at the American Museum of Natural History and Central Park West
If you are able, a $500 payment is the recommendation to cover all camp costs and activities.
Benevolent And Enlightened Beauty offers financial aid for low-income youth who otherwise would not be able to afford to attend. If your family would like to request financial aid, please add a note in the “Additional info” when you fill out the form below and we will email you with more information.